We could solve a whole bunch of problems just by kicking anti-vaxxers off social media platforms.
- Washington Post: An American Kingdom
- TPM: State Health Dept Nixes Teen Outreach For … All … Vaccines Amid GOP Attacks (See also: Email: Tennessee health officials ordered not to promote Immunization Awareness Month at News Channel 5 Nashville)
- PennLive.com: COVID-19 vaccine rollout fast enough to save nearly 300,000, study says
- NPR: With The Delta Variant Spreading Fast, Is It Time To Mask Up Again?
- Vanity Fair: “I’m Getting the Word Out”: Inside the Feverish Mind of Donald Trump Two Months After Leaving the White House
I’m probably the last person to find this out, but if you go to snacks.com, you can build your own variety pack of little chip bags. It’s a 30-pack of your favorite chips for $20, which ain’t cheap, but the extra cost is worth it to me to not have 10 bags of shitty onion chips left over every time I buy a variety pack at the store.
- The Atlantic: The Internet Is Rotting
- Reuters: Poorer US households gained nearly a year’s spending from CARES Act – study
- Vice: Unmasking ‘Dark Foreigner’: The Artist Who Fueled a Neo-Nazi Terror Movement
- SPLC: ‘We Make Mistakes’: Twitter’s Embrace of the Extreme Far Right
- Forbes: States Ending $300 Unemployment Benefits Haven’t Boosted Labor Market Yet, Morgan Stanley Finds
Elon’s a Toreador and Shapiro’s a Brujah. Shapiro spends the whole night whining out-of-character because he wanted to play a True Brujah and the Storytellers wouldn’t let him. Musk spends the whole night trying to bang the gal in PJs and pigtails with a teddy bear playing a Malkavian.
So many spoilers, ya’ll. So many. For all three Disney+ Marvel shows. You’ve been warned.Continue reading Thoughts on Marvel’s Loki (Spoilers)