It’s a beautiful, warm sunny spring day out there, and my brain has absolutely refused to produce anything useful today. Too nice out, can’t brain.
- The Hill: Biden signs Postal Service reform bill into law – This bill removes the requirement that the Post Office pre-fund its retirees’ benefits, which was what was causing the vast majority of the financial stress, so this is a big win. It would be better if someone would boot DeJoy’s ass out of the top seat, but I’ll take what I can get.
- NPR: Another booster? A vaccine for omicron? Here’s what could be next for COVID vaccines – Quick peak at what might be coming down the pipe for future COVID vaccinations.
- NBC: U.K. reaches record Covid levels, with nearly 5 million cases – We lag behind the UK by several weeks, so brace yourselves. I see Oregon’s cases are creeping up a smidge lately.
- CNBC: Ivanka Trump testified for 8 hours before House panel investigating Jan. 6 riot – I am forced to assume that this was just eight solid hours of Ivanka repeating “I don’t know” and “I don’t remember.” Either that or she had a fit of the smarts and sold her dad up the river to keep herself out of trouble.
- Rolling Stone: Fox News Doctored Clips of Obama’s Visit to the White House to Make It Seem Like Biden Was Lost – Because of course they did. 🙄