At this point, it seems pretty clear that Jan. 6 was an orchestrated coup attempt, an actual conspiracy, and we seem to be digging up new evidence every day showing that. I just wish somebody would do something about it.
- ABC News: For red and blue America, a glaring divide in COVID-19 death rates persists 2 years later – The GOP MAGA Cult is getting you killed, Trump Voters.
- Washington Post: Jan. 6 White House logs given to House show 7-hour gap in Trump calls – Seven hours of missing and/or destroyed White House call logs and “diary” entries for Trump’s actions on Jan. 6.
- Talking Points Memo: Trump Was 100% Making Phone Calls During The Jan. 6 Attack: Here’s The List – See, the thing is, we know Trump was making/taking phone calls and doing stuff. So we know they destroyed evidence.
- Politico: How a lawsuit over a teen spurred Florida Republicans to pass the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ law – These parents who sued the school? Exactly the kind of parents schools are trying to protect LGBTQ+ kids from.
- NPR: There’s never been such a severe shortage of homes in the U.S. Here’s why – Oh, hey, look, it’s the 2008 housing crash again. At least partly, anyway.