Today is one of those days where I’m harboring a mighty urge to get a stout stick and just take it to absolutely everyone.
- Washington Post: CDC urges vaccinated people in covid hot spots to resume wearing masks indoors – Yeah, get those masks back out, folks. You’re gonna want ’em back on. They think there’s a chance vaccinated people might be spreading Delta in some circumstances.
- Politico: ‘What’s Covid?’ Why People at America’s Hardest-Partying Lake Are Not About to Get Vaccinated – I’m not sure if this is fatalism, nihilism, or just plain stupidity. Thoughts?
- Vice: I’m a Parkland Shooting Survivor. QAnon Convinced My Dad It Was All a Hoax. – These QAnon bastards have a lot to answer for.
- Portland Mercury: Industrial Hub in Northwest Portland Will Cause Catastrophic Oil Spill During Earthquake, Report Finds – This is fine.
- TPM: Five Takeaways From The First Jan. 6 Committee Hearing – I wish I thought these hearings would end in the right people being held accountable for Jan. 6.