We watched Kevin Smith’s He-Man cartoon over the weekend and it was pretty good, so feel free to ignore the woman-hating incels review-bombing the cartoon and bitching up a fit online. They’re just mad because Teela has actual lines and real clothes.
Masters of the Universe: Revelation was fun and interesting and funny and jam-packed with absolutely terrible puns. Just awful. Excellent stuff. It was very reminiscent of the original cartoon, but with, y’know, actual stakes, better animation, and a fantastic voice cast. I’m looking forward to the second half of the season.
- Vox: Don’t worry about inflation
- The Atlantic: America Is Getting Unvaccinated People All Wrong
- Variety: Kevin Smith Made Netflix’s ‘Masters of the Universe: Revelation’ Specifically to Please ‘He-Man’ Fans. Some Got Mad Anyway.
- Ars Technica: COVID surge in unvaccinated is pushing US to more mandates, masks, mitigation
- New York Times: V.A. Issues Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers, a First for a Federal Agency