Today’s first 4 Things include fixing Trump’s State Dept., AirBnB continuing to be awful, Internet fame being hella poisonous, and the GOP ginning up a bunch of faux controversy about critical race theory.
- New Yorker: Can Biden Reverse Trump’s Damage to the State Department?
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Airbnb Is Spending Millions of Dollars to Make Nightmares Go Away
- Buzzfeed News: Why Bo Burnham, Jenna Marbles, And Shane Dawson All Logged Off
- MMfA: Fox’s anti-“critical race theory” parents are also GOP activists
Today’s 5th Thing is climate change, and here’s a whole slew of bad news about that:
- New York Times (via Yahoo): Climate Change Batters the West Before Summer Even Begins
- The Week (via Yahoo): NASA: Earth is trapping ‘unprecedented’ amount of heat, warming ‘faster than expected’
- NPR: New Wildfires Are At A 10-Year High In The Hot, Dry Western U.S.
- Washington Post: How a heat dome is pushing extreme temperatures to new heights in the West