The Trump Org’s CFO, Allen Weisselberg, might see charges this summer; Biden and Putin had a meeting in Geneva; the army’s been losing guns and covering it up for years; the COVID-19 Delta variant (AKA B.1.617.2) is on the rise in the US (but the vaccines still work, so get vaccinated); and Trump and 2024.
- New York Times: Trump Executive Could Face Charges as Soon as This Summer
- NBC News: Biden, Putin wrap up summit in Geneva
- AP: US Army has hidden or downplayed loss of firearms for years
- CNN: Cases of a dangerous Covid-19 variant are ‘rapidly increasing’ in US, expert says
- The Atlantic: Who Is Trump Reaching?