It’s been a busy couple of weeks.
- Vanity Fair: The Lab-Leak Theory: Inside the Fight to Uncover COVID-19’s Origins
- DFRLab: QAnon’s hallmark catchphrases evaporating from the mainstream internet
- NIH: NIH researchers identify potential new antiviral drug for COVID-19
- New York Times: Stimulus Checks Substantially Reduced Hardship, Study Shows
- Matt Stoller: Amazon Prime Is an Economy-Distorting Lie
- The Cut: The Return of FOMO The pandemic forced us to simplify our lives and look inward. Now it’s time to have fun again. That should be easy, right?
- Vogue: Why Is It So Hard to Return to Normal?