John Green’s book, The Anthropocene Reviewed, was absolutely delightful. It’s an anthology of essays “reviewing” various facets and quirks of human life and it’s just a lovely, occasionally sad, occasionally hopeful read. 10/10, would read again.
Jen Gunter’s book, on the other hand, was a lot of work. I mean, good work, tons of great information, but a lil’ bit text-booky. I’m still working my way through it, but I’m counting it here for May.
- STtOS: The Entropy Effect, Vonda N. McIntyre
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Gene Roddenberry
- STtOS: Web of the Romulans, M.S. Murdock
- STtOS: Metamorphosis, Jean Lorrah
- The Anthropocene Reviewed, John Green
- The Menopause Manifesto: Own Your Health Through Facts and Feminism, Dr. Jen Gunter