Today’s 5 Things include a couple of things about how toxic and harmful the GOP is being and the scare tactics they’re employing, what things might look like post-pandemic, work-from-home news, and making D.C. a state.
- TPM: House GOPers Try To Weaponize Fears Of Inflation To Undermine Dems Before Midterms
- Vox: What will shopping look like?
- Washington Post: Biden administration moves toward making the pandemic work-from-home experiment permanent for many federal workers
- Washington Post: Lawmakers worry the toxic atmosphere on Capitol Hill will follow them home, raising safety concerns
- NBC News: Dozens of constitutional scholars tell Congress it has power to make D.C. a state