I want Trump to live out the remainder of his life feeling exactly the way we’ve all felt these last four years: drowning in an interminable miasma of grief, fear, exhaustion, and impotent rage. I would ask for shame and embarrassment, too, but I don’t think he’s capable of those.
- NPR: What Biden Is Doing On His 1st Day As President
- Vox: How world leaders responded to Biden’s inauguration
- Vox: No meltdowns: Jen Psaki’s first briefing as Biden press secretary was a breath of fresh air
- Washington Post: Biden signs executive orders as Democrats take control of Senate
- Daily Beast: ‘I’m About to Puke’: QAnon in Chaos as Biden Takes Office