Former Breitbart editor Katie McHugh gave a crap ton of emails to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hatewatch. These emails were from Trump flunky Stephen Miller, the dude who is nearly entirely responsible for Trump’s white supremacist immigration policies. The emails span 2015-2016, showcase how he directed Breitbart’s anti-immigration, racist coverage, and reveal that he hates non-white people to a pathological degree.
Here, read for yourself: Stephen Miller’s Affinity for White Nationalism Revealed in Leaked Emails.
A few highlights:
- “McHugh told Hatewatch that Breitbart editors introduced her to Miller in 2015 with an understanding he would influence the direction of her reporting.”
- “‘What Stephen Miller sent to me in those emails has become policy at the Trump administration,’ McHugh told Hatewatch.”
- Miller wanted coverage of how Hurricane Patricia would cause Bahamian refugees to “invade” America and backed up his point by sharing a link to VDARE article. VDARE is a racist trash website. The ideas set forth in the article later became Trump policy.
- Miller recommended the racist trash book Camp of the Saints, by Jean Raspail, and basically popularized it. The book fictionalizes the nazi/white supremacist idea of “white genocide,” and I cannot emphasize enough how hateful it is.
- Miller had McHugh aggregating articles for Breitbart from American Renaissance, an explicitly white supremacist website.
- Miller got super mad when retailers stopped selling Confederate flags after Dylann Roof murdered people in a South Carolina church and got Breitbart to write a retaliatory article about it.
- After the Umpqua Community College shooting in Roseburg, OR, Miller got Breitbart to focus on the fact that the shooter was “mixed race” instead of on the fact that the shooter was a white supremacist who hated religion.
- Miller is buddy-buddy with Pamela Geller, another alt-right fav who hates Muslims.
- Miller uses Infowars, the website run by con artist grifter and hatemonger Alex Jones, as a source.
- Miller’s a Hitler fan, as well as a fan of Calvin Coolidge’s Immigration Act of 1924, an act based in racist eugenics.
- Miller’s a conspiracy theorist who buys into all that “white genocide” nonsense.
- Miller’s friends with a whole bunch of other nazis, white supremacists, and other racist trash.
And this is just the beginning. There’s 900 emails, and Hatewatch will be doing a series on them.
The sad part of this is that absolutely no one is surprised. It’s not like we needed leaked emails to prove that Stephen Miller is a fucking nazi. The dude proves it all by himself, every time he opens his mouth or sticks his nose into foreign policy.
Featured Image: Stephen Miller, by Gage Skidmore.