I made a comment on Facebook the other day that billionaires are building climate change doomsday bunkers for themselves, and I’m just gonna drop a bunch of receipts here for y’all.
- CNN: Billionaire bunkers: How the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse
- CBS News: Amazing doomsday bunkers of the super-rich
- Business Insider: 45 unreal photos of ‘billionaire bunkers’ that could shelter the superrich during an apocalypse
- Bloomberg: The Super Rich of Silicon Valley Have a Doomsday Escape Plan
- New York Times: A Boom Time for the Bunker Business and Doomsday Capitalists
- New Yorker: Doomsday Prep for the Super-Rich
- Vice: Hunting Silicon Valley’s Doomsday Bunkers in New Zealand
- The Guardian: How tech’s richest plan to save themselves after the apocalypse
If those of you blue collar folks who are building these things for rich turds could kindly do me the favor of sabotaging them, I’d really appreciate it. It’s a happy little thought that will comfort me while I’m baking to death during the climate apocalypse.