Skip to content
- Ross Perot, that crazy little dude from Texas that everyone loved for ten minutes back in the 90s because he ran against Clinton, has died. Story.
- Another old white billionaire has thrown his hat in the ring for the presidential race. His name is Tom Steyer. Story.
- Here’s a former federal prosecute explaining the Jeffery Epstein case. Read it. Also, here’s Ken White, the Internet’s lawyer friend, explaining a few things. Read that, too.
- Obamacare is back in the courts again. Details.
- Don’t feel bad – lawmakers aren’t bothering to read the Mueller Report, either. Story.
- The Dept. of Justice has questioned Trump dossier author Christopher Steele. Story.