I think at this point it’s safe for all news outlets to just go ahead and start calling Trump’s lies lies. Softening it up with language like “misleading statements” or “falsehoods” or whatnot isn’t helping anyone.
Things to Read
- Washington Post: President Trump has made 10,796 false or misleading claims over 869 days
- CNBC: If you waste money on coffee, it’s like “peeing $1 million down the drain,” says Suze Orman. (Hey kids, just never do anything enjoyable and you too can have money. 🙄🙄🙄)
- Vox: Cory Booker’s plan to fix the housing crisis and make renting affordable
- FiveThirtyEight: Abortion Rights Haven’t Been A Priority In Blue States — Until Now
- NPR: Can You Reshape Your Brain’s Response To Pain?
- NPR: Key Nixon Accuser Returns To Capitol With Sights Set On Another President
- AV Club: Hulu solves the mystery of when it will stream the first 3 seasons of Veronica Mars