I’ve decided that car alarms are just about the dumbest and most useless thing we’ve managed to invent. I base this decision on the fact that there’s been a car alarm going off on our block for about 20 minutes now and no one gives a single shit, including the owner.
Things to Read
- New York Times: Your 5G Phone Won’t Hurt You. But Russia Wants You to Think Otherwise.
- TPM: Tucker Carlson Rails Against The ‘Global Tyranny’ Of The Metric System
- Tim Latimer: The DOE just dropped a fantastic, years in the making, 218-page update on geothermal energy in the US. The GeoVision study outlines a roadmap to generate over 16% of US electricity and heat 45 million homes from geothermal by 2050.
- Slate: Newly Discovered Files Suggest GOP Lawmakers Lied in Court About Racial Gerrymandering to Stop An Election
- Gizmodo: Netflix Hails Lucifer for One More Season
- The New Republic: 1998 Was a Seinfeld Election—Not an Impeachment Referendum
- Popular Information: EXCLUSIVE: How money flows from Amazon to 8chan (You can skip the “sign up for the newsletter” screen to read the article.)
- TPM: Measure Of Public Mood Is ‘Most Liberal Ever Recorded,’ Political Scientist Says
Categories: Blog Posts