Happy Friday! My dump file is full of links to stories. Here’s five good ones. Particularly number 5, from Wired. Scientists encoded a computer virus in a strand of DNA and the gene sequencer that read the DNA picked up the virus. That’s amazing.
- ProPublica: I’m a Journalist. Apparently, I’m Also One of America’s “Top Doctors.”
- SPLC: New hate map helps users explore landscape of hate
- The Verge: The secret lives of Facebook moderators in America
- Politico: ‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates
- Wired: Biohackers Encoded Malware in a Strand of DNA
Categories: Blog Posts