So Bernie Sanders threw his hat in the ring, to no one’s surprise, and, I mean… Okay, let’s be honest here. I’m voting the Whomever Isn’t Trump 2020 ticket almost irregardless of who the Democrats run. They could run a literal turnip, and that’s probably who I’m voting for.
I mean, at least a literal turnip is not in a criminal conspiracy with Russia, right? That seems highly unlikely.
But am I excited for another Bernie Sanders run? Not really. I was done with Sanders when I realized what a pile of rabidly awful fanatics his fanboys were. No one who inspires that kind of behavior is going to be at the top of my Happy Favorites List.
- Politico: Emails reveal coordination between Chao, McConnell offices
- NBC News: Bernie Sanders enters 2020 presidential race: ‘Complete the revolution’
- NPR: Poll: 6-In-10 Disapprove Of Trump’s Declaration Of A National Emergency
- National Centers for Environmental Information: January 2019 was third warmest on record for the globe
- AV Club: The Newsroom might come back to finally fix journalism once and for all
Categories: Blog Posts