Of particular interest today is item number 3, from the News & Observer, which is live-blogging the investigation into the absentee ballot tampering scandal in North Carolina. Also worth a look is #5, where an engineer on Twitter tackles the Monsters, Inc. “scare floor” and redesigns it for better safety and efficiency.
- CNN: California AG Becerra says states to sue over Trump’s national emergency declaration
- Politico: McCabe: ‘I was fired because I opened a case against the president’
- News & Observer: Bladen County operative ‘told us what we were to say’ at hearing, worker testifies
- LA Times: Rare L.A. mega-storm could overwhelm dam and flood dozens of cities, experts say
- Twitter: Engineer takes on Monsters, Inc. “scare floor”