- New York Magazine: How Much of the Internet Is Fake? Turns Out, a Lot of It, Actually. – So many bots, generating so much traffic, all for ad clicks and views, scams, propaganda, and more.
- ProPublica: How a Dubious Forensic Science Spread Like a Virus – So it turns out blood spatter analysis is kind of bullshit.
- LA Times: Malware attack disrupts delivery of L.A. Times and Tribune papers across the U.S. – ICYMI, there was a huge foreign malware attack just after Christmas, attacking newspapers around the country.
- HuffPost: I Was A Cable Guy. I Saw The Worst Of America. – This was a fantastic read. Be nice to your cable guys. Their job sucks.
- Motherboard: I Gave a Bounty Hunter $300. Then He Located Our Phone – Your cell providers are selling your location data to databases that serve private individuals and businesses.
Categories: Blog Posts