I’m on vacation for two weeks, and I’m having a nice, quiet day after Christmas. We’re gonna go see the new Spider-Man movie this afternoon and then I’m gonna spend the rest of the day being lazy and not looking at the trashfire of news. I may just go ahead and play Minecraft all day. If I get motivated, I might clean a thing, but I wouldn’t get your hopes up if I were you.
Here’s some stuff to read.
5 Things to Read Today
- Bloomberg: Democratic Left Playing a Long Game to Get ‘Medicare for All’ – Play faster, Democratic Left.
- BuzzFeed News: Literally Just A Big List Of Facebook’s 2018 Scandals – As someone who works in social media, yes, please, everyone ignore this and stay on Facebook. As a normal human person, everyone needs to GTFO of Facebook.
- FiveThirtyEight: How We View Our Reality Shapes Our Politics. But Facts Still Matter. – “Perception is reality”? I mean, yes, sort of, but also no, because facts can be known and your perception can be wrong.
- Wired: Dr. Elon & Mr. Musk: Life Inside Tesla’s Production Hell – Well, Tesla sounds like a horrifying place to work.
- Vox: Advertisers can easily track you, your kid, your doctor, and the president – Seriously, people, we need some regulation, here.