I spent the majority of my week watching Elseworlds and squeeing over the fan service and the reveal of an upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover, so I wasn’t paying a lot of attention to the news.
- CNN: 7-year-old Guatemalan girl died in Border Patrol custody – This is monstrous. This is what evil looks like.
- The Atlantic: Trump Moves to Deport Vietnam War Refugees – The Trump administration is thinking about deporting a bunch of Vietnamese grannies who’ve been living here legally as refugees for several decades, because we’re the bad guys now.
- Axios: Trump: “I’m proud to shut down the government” over border wall – I didn’t actually miss this one, but I’ve been giggling over it all week.
- Fox News: Trump cancels White House Christmas party for the press – Of course he did, because Trump is a petty, petulant child.
- New York Times: The Wooing of Jared Kushner: How the Saudis Got a Friend in the White House – Jared Kushner, BFFs with the dude who ordered the brutal murder of a US resident and journalist, is in the running for Chief of Staff now, because no one else wants the job. Just FYI.
Categories: Blog Posts