Trump’s trashtweeting again this morning, which usually means some bad news (for him) is about to drop. Not always, but usually. Keep an eye out.
5 Things to Read Today
- Buzzfeed News: American Mercenaries Were Hired To Assassinate Politicians In The Middle East
- Reuters: Exclusive: Facebook to ban misinformation on voting in upcoming U.S. elections
- CNN: Donald Trump’s 2020 fundraising haul is totally and completely unprecedented
- New York Times: Trump Campaign Doubles Spending Rate as the 2020 Race Draws Nearer
- Lifehacker: Hey Asshole, the Flu Shot Isn’t About You
Keep an eye on Trump’s fundraising and spending, because I highly, highly doubt that he’s getting that much money from his fanboys.
Meanwhile, go get your damn flu shot, people. Like 80,000 people died of the flu last year.
Writer, news junky, geek, social media nerd. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe. She/Her.