It’s being a surprisingly quiet day, news-wise. So far, I mean. There’s still the Manafort trial going on, though I wouldn’t expect to hear anything back about that today. Here’s five quick things to look through while we’re waiting to see if anything interesting turns up.
5 Things to Read Today
- Vox: It took 11 months to restore power to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria. A similar crisis could happen again.
- Rolling Stone: Jamil Smith: Racism Isn’t Just When You Say N*gger
- Washington Post: 4 in 10 Republicans think foreign election interference would be a minor problem — or no problem at all
- The Hill: White supremacist rally leader gets yelled at by his dad during livestream
- AR Moxon: Bubbles 10 – Both Sides