Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court of the United States and let’s be honest, here, this dude is gonna get confirmed. We can kick and scream about it, but it’s almost certainly going to happen. And that’s gonna be bad.
Start thinking about how to deploy harm reduction strategies in your life now. If you’re a member of a marginalized community or a woman, best get your ass to a blue state ASAP. Get an IUD. Stock up on Plan B (it’s got a 4-year shelf life, FYI).
It’s going to get real ugly before we can start making it better, folks.
- CNN: Where Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh stands on key issues
- Vox: Brett Kavanaugh likely gives the Supreme Court the votes to overturn Roe. Here’s how they’d do it.
- Washington Post: 4 big questions about Brett Kavanaugh
- Politico: Brett Kavanaugh: Who is he? Bio, facts, background and political views
- NPR: Who Is Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s Pick For The Supreme Court?