About five minutes after re-opening my Blogger.com blog I started hearing rumors that Blogger would be closing down, probably sometime next year. Of course. So here I am at WordPress.com. I might upgrade to a paid tier, so watch out for further URL changes.
Note: There was another school shooting today.
5 Things to Read Today
- New York Times: Federal Agencies Lost Track of Nearly 1,500 Migrant Children Placed With Sponsors
- New York Times: At Trump Tower, Michael Cohen and Oligarch Discussed Russian Relations
- New York Times: Concerned by Trump, Some Republicans Quietly Align With Democrats
- Vox: The NFL’s “take a knee” ban is flatly illegal
- Washington Post: ‘A confidential informant is not a spy’: Lindsey Graham undercuts his ally Trump
Usually I try to vary my sources more than this, but Memorial Day Weekend is about to kick off and it looks like most outlets are taking it easy today. Stay tuned, though. We’re approaching the Friday Dump O’ Clock, and the White House might shovel something interesting out, hoping it gets lost over the long weekend.
Oh, and FYI: