Reminder: This Wednesday, May 16, is the Senate net neutrality vote. Be sure you’ve contacted your senators to ask them about voting to save net neutrality. Particularly if your senators are Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) or John Kennedy (R-LA) – they seem to be on the fence and might be inclined to vote for saving net neutrality.
5 Things to Read Today
- Washington Post: A near-universal health care plan that wouldn’t break the bank
- io9: Let Lin-Manuel Miranda Explain Why You Love Disney’s Cartoon Theme Songs So Much
- The Atlantic: David Foster Wallace and the Dangerous Romance of Male Genius
- Bunny Ears: How To Tell Your Girlfriend You’re Just A Bunch Of Cats (by Dan O’Brien, formerly of Cracked)
- The Atlantic: I’m Not Black, I’m Kanye (by Ta-Nehisi Coates)